Please register and create a UserID and Password to obtain free access for one week to first two sections of PMP Virtual Training videos.
We have recorded YouTube videos for all 450+ slides used in the class. This comprises over 35 hours of recorded video, and is an excellent resource for students. The videos can be viewed – (or listened to) – on desktops/laptops or smartphones. Students will be able to quickly navigate to specific presentations on processes in knowledge areas, and other course materials. All Virtual Training options include these components:
- Access to more than 35 hours of video training for all knowledge areas and sections required for the PMP Exam. This is essentially a four-day bootcamp presented in a modularized online fashion.
- All knowledge areas and sections – (Earned Value Management) – have been modularized into 12-15 minute segments.
- Earn all 35 contact hours needed for the PMP application. Once you have finished the videos and integrated quizzes included with videos, let us know, and we will check that you have completed the course materials. We will then send you a certificate for 35 contact hours for completing the virtual training.
- Students will be able to navigate quickly and easily to specific segments.
- Each segment is followed by a short 4-5 question segment quiz to test understanding.
- At the end of each knowledge area or section, there is an “End of Unit” test.
- A Final Exam is also provided.
- Please contact us for details.
In addition, there are two options for purchasing extended access to the Virtual training site:
- (A) – Purchase two weeks of extended access to the virtual training website for $24.99. (This is discounted trial offer!) Instructor assistance and responses to questions is provided via email. Email questions to email@example.com
- (B) – Purchase a 90 day license to the virtual training website with videos and quizzes for $129. Instructor assistance and responses to questions is provided via email. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Best Practices Team. Responsive Design Theme by OmniTop